LeoVegas is a name synonymous with online gambling and whilst it’s history is predominantly with casino, this is all set to change now online bingo has joined its ranks. LeoVegas Bingo was launched in October and it’s this recent launch that means as yet, the site doesn’t really cater for bingo players with a specific bonus for them.
With that said, the welcome bonus from Crown Bingo, another brand powered by LeoVegas Gaming PLC, doesn’t look that much different to what is available from LeoVegas Bingo.
Both sites offer a no deposit required deal of 10 free spins and then a match bonus on your two initial deposits. The only difference is that at Crown Bingo the 10 free spins have become 10 free bingo tickets. Could it be that this is what we are set to see from the newly launched bingo from Leo Vegas?
The bingo games in LeoVegas are another addition to the growing number of Pragmatic Play Bingo Sites and you may already be well-versed in how their games play if you have visited any of the Jumpman Bingo Sites or played at Crown Bingo.
LeoVegas Bingo Rooms
There are several bingo rooms now available at Leo Vegas Bingo:
- Life Begins at Leo – This is a 75 ball room and each game is pattern bingo. There are 22 patterns available
- Lion’s Roar – Considered the main room at the site, it boasts 90 ball games.
- Lion’s Den – Another 90-ball bingo room.
- Leo’s Legs – This is the bargain bingo room with tickets from as little as a penny. Tickets don’t rise above the price of 5p and prizes can be anything up to £15. There is also a jackpot available in the room.
- Two Little Lions- 80 ball games can be found in this room. One chance to win on each game, just fill the 4 x 4 grid.
- Lion Queen – Looking for something a bit meatier in the way of prizes? This is the room for you because tickets are 25p each meaning the prizes are higher.
- Leo’s Lucky 7 – The jackpot in this room could be as much as £10,000! Tickets are 50p each.
It’s very early days for LeoVegas Bingo but we have high hopes of what this brand is going to be able to offer players by way of overall gaming experience and promotions!
The chief executive of the LeoVegas group, Gustaf Hagman, said…
“We have a broader and larger customer base today that ever before and it continues to grow. To meet the demand for entertaining games, we have launched bingo. It’s a social, simple and fun game that appeals to people in all target groups.”
The Vice President of Pragmatic Play, Lena Yasir, said
“Leo Vegas going live with our bingo vertical marks the complete integration of Pragmatic Play’s product. It stands as a testament to the high level of content within our portfolio. We look forward to enjoying the growing relationship for a long time.”
In the recent Which Bingo awards, the Pragmatic Play bingo vertical was voted to be the best bingo software currently available to online bingo players.