Best Paysafecard Bingo Sites
If you have landed on this page then the chances are you are looking for Paysafecard bingo sites, i.e. sites that accept Paysafecard as a payment option. Here you will find details of how to set up an account with this eWallet, a brief history of Paysafecard and other information too.
*First depositors only. Min £10 deposit get 300% Bingo Bonus (max £200) + 30 Free Spins [FS] on Fruit Blast. FS wins capped at max £3 real cash. Wagering req. apply: 4x (of deposit + bonus funds); Full T&Cs apply.
New players to Sun Bingo get £50 bingo bonus plus 50 free spins on a £10 deposit and wager.
*Until 31/12/21. New customers only. Deposit & spend £10 on Bingo to receive £50 Bingo Bonus & 50 Free Spins (selected slots only 20p per spin). Free Spins must be accepted within 48 hours, winnings have 30x wagering which must be wagered within this time. Bingo Bonus has 4x Wagering, bonus must be accepted & wagered within 7 days. 1 new player offer only. Deposits made with Neteller/Skrill/PayPal/Envoy are not valid for this promotion. Full T&Cs apply BeGambleAware.org. Please play responsibly.
*New players only. The '888 free newbies' room is free for the first 3 days after registration. Total of £888 are available in bingo bonuses. Prior to real funds withdrawal, wager 2x the total amount of the initial deposit + bingo bonus funds received from initial deposit. Deposits can be withdrawn at any time. Further T&Cs apply
*New players only. Newbies room valid to players in first 3 days of joining Wink Bingo. Prizes are up to £900 in bingo bonus funds. If there are multiple winners the jackpot will be split. To withdraw bingo bonus & related wins, wager 2x the amount of bonus. Wagering requirements apply & Full T&Cs apply.
*New Players only. Minimum deposit £10, £8 max win per 10 spins max bonus equal to leftime deposits (up to £250), 65x wagering requirements and full T&Cs apply.
*New players only, min deposit £10.00, £8.00 max win per 10 spins, max bonus equal to lifetime deposits (up to £250.00), 65x wagering requirements and full T&Cs apply.
First-time depositors only (18+ country restrictions apply). Min Deposit: £10. Max Offer: 64 Free Bingo Tickets (60 on Street Party, valid for 7 days & 4 on Big Bang, valid for 30 days) & 10 Pending Free Spins (on a game of our choice). Promo code: BESTIES. Free Spins will be available once £5 of deposit funds have been wagered and are valid for 7 days. Free Bingo Ticket & Free Spins winnings are credited to your real money balance. Free Spins winnings capped at £1.00. We reserve the right to deny promotional offers based on abusive bonus activity across sites operated by the Company. Deposit balance available for withdrawal at any time (UK only). General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply. Valid until further notice.
Sign up and deposit £10 to claim an impressive 105 free bingo tickets and 10 free spins.
*First-time depositors only. Min deposit: £10. Max offer: 105 Free Bingo Tickets (100 on Street Party & 5 on Big Bang) & 10 Pending Free Spins (on a game of our choice). Promo code: DABBER. Free Spins will be available once £5 of deposit funds have been wagered and are valid for 7 days. Free Bingo Ticket & Free Spins winnings are credited to your real money balance. Free Spins winnings capped at £1.00. Deposit balance available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply. Valid until further notice.
New bingo players can claim a £10 bonus, 20 free spins and 5 free tickets on just a £10 deposit
*First-time depositors only (18+ country restrictions apply). Min deposit: £10. Max offer: £10 Bingo Bonus, 5 Free Bingo Tickets (on The Big £10,000) & 20 Free Spins (on a game of our choice). Promo Code: DINKY. Bingo Bonus can be used in any room. Bingo Tickets and Free Spins are valid for 30 days. Bingo Bonus & Bingo Ticket winnings come with 4x wagering. Free Spins winnings are credited as bonus funds with 40x wagering and are capped at £2.00. Games Bonus win cap: £100 + original bonus amount. Wagering requirements vary by game. We reserve the right to deny bonuses based on abusive bonus activity across sites operated by the Company. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time (UK only). General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply. Valid until further notice.
When it comes to depositing at bingo sites online, we all want to get the most for our money so one thing to consider when looking at this option for funding your account is that often the free spins, bingo bonus or free tickets that some sites offer as a welcome bonus do not apply for Paysafecard bingo deposits.
We’re not sure as to the reason why but it is worth noting that some sites do award the max bonus using this method but there may be a min deposit required that is higher than usual or subject to higher wagering requirements on winnings from a bingo bonus.
On this page we will provide you with a few examples of the max bonus awards available from Paysafecard bingo sites and whether you need to deposit 10 or more as a min deposit to available yourself of any bingo bonus on offer.
Paysafecard was first launched in 2000 in Austria and since inception has absorbed both Wallie from Holland and Ukash from the UK making is available in over 40 countries now. Skrill, a British eWallet, acquired Paysafecard in 2013.
But what is Paysafecard? It is a prepaid online payment voucher system. You choose the value of the voucher that you want to buy, either online in a retail shop, and you use the voucher code, or your username and password to complete a transaction at the bingo sites or establishments that accept this payment method.
It can be used to play online bingo, casino, poker, to buy things on social media, music, and many other items.
You can buy vouchers from many different outlets, including but not limited to:
The Paysafecard website lists over 650,000+ outlets worldwide so we’re sure you will find somewhere that sells them.
Using an eWallet payment method means that you do not have to enter your financial details to various bingo sites; something that many players like.
You’re unlikely to be subject to fraudulent transactions, especially if you use the voucher system. The most you could lose in this instance is the value of the voucher that you purchased for use on sites of your choosing.
As we have already said, there are limitations when it comes to online gambling. Using this method to deposit at any of the bingo sites that accept it, you will find yourself only able to deposit £250 or currency equivalent. This is more if you have an actual ‘My Paysafecard’ account, but still only £1,000. Additionally, most sites do not allow you to withdraw using this method; ultimately you then have to provide bank details or register your debit card with the site anyway.
How to purchase Paysafecard vouchers
Buying Paysafecard vouchers for use at a casino or bingo site is pretty easy. You just have to find a retail outlet that sells them. Visit the website http://www.paysafecard.com and you can search for an outlet by postcode or town name.
When you have found your outlet, follow these simple steps:
- Find where the Paypoint kiosk is in the shop. For larger outlets, they can usually be located at a customer services desk but at smaller venues, they are usually where the shop till is.
- Let the retail assistant know that you would like to purchase a Paysafecard voucher and inform them of the value you wish this to be.
- Pay the value of the card using either cash or a card.
Making a deposit using Paysafecard
Making a deposit using this method is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Register an account at any one of Paysafe bingo sites available to you online and visit the cashier to register Paysafecard as your depositing method.
- Select the value of the voucher that you purchased as your deposit amount and then enter the 16 digit PIN.
- Confirm the payment and then you are ready to play immediately.
Pros and Cons of using Paysafecard
There are several pros and cons to consider if you are looking to make a minimum deposit at your favourite bingo site and we consider them to be as follows:
- No Financial Details Required – Whether you choose to register for a ‘My Paysafecard’ or use the voucher method for depositing at a bingo site in this way, your financial details are not required on each bingo site that you register with. For vouchers, you just need the 16 digit code you have been given at the point of purchase. Even for the Paysafecard account, you would only have to enter your details once and then use your username and password from Paysafecard, much like you do for PayPal.
- Available to purchase at many venues – As we have already said, you can purchase vouchers in many different outlets the world over. You just need to find a retailer that has a PayPoint. On the website for this eWallet, there is the option to search by your postcode for an outlet near you.
- Responsible gambling – If you do opt to purchase vouchers then it is easier to keep an eye on your spending. When you use a debit card, it’s very easy just to hit ‘Deposit Now’ and not think about it. With a voucher, or having to top up you Paysafecard, you will likely be more aware of the amount that you are spending.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced – If you purchase the vouchers from a PayPoint, there is always a risk that the voucher may get lost. If this happens, it cannot be replaced and you have lost the amount of the voucher. There is an app available so that you can store your PINs there or you could register with the Paysafecard website.
- Withdrawal Restrictions Apply – Only a limited number of online casinos and bingo sites support withdrawals to a Paysafecard. Even if this method of withdrawal is available, the value of the monthly withdrawal is very low, just £250 last time we checked.
- If not supports as a withdrawal method, you will have to eventually either register a PayPal account or another eWallet or your debit card if you are lucky enough to be in a position to withdraw funds.
- Limited Bonus Deals – When it comes to the bingo bonus offered by a site to new customers, if you use this payment method, even if you make the min deposit, the chances are that you will not receive any free bingo offer, slots bonus or other bonus deal. If the bonus offers are important to you and you like to get the max bonus, then the Paysafecard deposit option is probably not the best for you.
Full terms and conditions of any new player deposit bonus funds should be available to view at the bingo site you are considering depositing at. Check what T&Cs apply for this payment method.
Can I withdraw using Paysafecard?
The majority of online bingo sites and casino brands do not offer you the option to withdraw using this payment method. Whilst some might, T&Cs apply which means the maximum available to withdraw on a monthly basis using Paysafecard is very limited.
Alternative Payment Options To Paysafecard
Paysafecard isn’t the deposit method for everyone and mostly because of the limitations available around the free bingo offerings, the bingo bonus that is on offer, and the fact that only a handful of brands allow withdrawals using this option.
For this reason who thought it relevant to offer you many alternative payment methods that will allow you to make a minimum deposit and get the max bonus as well as any free bingo, free spins or tickets that are part of a bingo bonus on offer as a welcome package:
- Debit Card – we all know how easy it is to claim free spins, tickets, and other bingo bonuses using this method. Simply register an account, enter your card details, and make the minimum deposit of 10 on bingo required. Any welcome offer will be applied to your first deposit.
- PayPal – this is probably the most trusted of all the eWallets available online at the moment. It’s a recognised brand, you only have to enter your details once, and for a £10 max deposit at most brands, you will get the full bingo bonus. Whether its free bingo, tickets, or free spins on offer – they will all apply using this deposit method.
- Pay By Mobile – although not a depositing method used by every bingo site or casino brand, it is becoming more popular. A deposit using this method will see the value added to the following month’s phone bill.
- Neteller – this option is another eWallet and although it works similarly to PayPal, bingo bonus restrictions and withdrawals can be just like with the Paysafecard.
- Skrill – another eWallet but watch out for the cost of up to 7.5% for a withdrawal to your bank account!
Editor in Chief
Nickie Shute is the Editor in Chief of Best Bingo Websites and a leading expert in online bingo.
Nickie has been writing and contributing to the online bingo world for over 15 years and cut her teeth writing for bingo affiliate websites, as well as owning her own white- label bingo site.