*New players only. Valid until further notice. Min deposit £10 for 1 spin on Ted's Wheel. Wheel Terms: prizes vary and include free spins [FS] and Bingo bonuses [BB], odds vary between prizes. FS wins granted in Games Bonus [GB] over 2 consecutive days after all FS used & valid for 3 days. GB valid on selected games only. Wagering requirements [WR]: 4x (BB funds) & 85x GB funds. WR vary by game. GB wins cap: £100 + initial bonus amount. UK: deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. 18+. Withdrawal restrictions & Full T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs apply.
Quick info About Ted Bingo
|Welcome Offer?||Up to a £700 Bingo Bonus|
|Minimum Deposit Amount?||£10|
|Best Way to Deposit?||Apple Pay, PayPal and Debit Cards|
What is the welcome offer?
Ted Bingo has a clever and original welcome bonus to offer new bingo players, and no bonus codes are required to claim it. New players who join must deposit at least £10 into their account to trigger Ted’s Wheel. They can spin the wheel to pocket free spins or bingo cash bonuses. Anything from 40 – 60 free spins, and £15 – £700 in bingo bonus funds can be won with this wheel.
Once a prize has been awarded, it will be made available for players to use, either on top slot games (free spins) or for use on an array of 75 and 90-ball bingo games, depending on what is offered.
What are the wagering requirements?
Whatever a player manages to land with Ted’s Wheel welcome bonus offer; there are wagering requirements which must be met. Here are the details for each of the two types of welcome bonuses.
- Bingo Bonus – Bingo bonuses (BBs) have 4x wagering requirements. A maximum of £100 in bingo bonus prizes will be converted into real money winnings, plus the initial bonus amount.
- Free Spins – Free spins are available on pre-selected slots and casino games and granted for two consecutive days. Free spins must be claimed within 7 days. Winnings from free spins are credited as a game bonus and must be wagered at least 85 times before withdrawable. Max caps on winnings vary depending on the free spin offer claimed.
How do you deposit or withdraw?
The site accepts deposits by phone, the VISA and MasterCard credit card options, as well as VISA Debit, PayPal, Apple Pay and Wire Transfer.
PayPal is only available to UK players. Minimum deposits must be worth £5.
Withdrawals are made via the “Visit Cashier” page and must be worth at least £5. A pending period of 2 days is required to process transactions, followed by an additional 2 to 7-day transaction period, based on the payment method chosen.
What promotions are there?
On top of the welcome bonus offer the following bingo promotions are available:
- Coin Rewards – Like other Virtual Global Digital online bingo rooms, players can start earning coins when they deposit and wager. These coins unlock further bonuses and additional spins on Ted’s Wheel.
- Undercover Bonus – Hosted once a week, the Undercover Bonus at Ted Bingo serves up complimentary spins and other bingo deals at random to players.
- VIP Club – Ted Bingo’s VIP club is available via invitation only. It offers access to special bingo games, provides one-of-a-kind luxury gifts, cashback bonuses worth up to £500 a month, and faster coin redemption rates. VIPs at other Virtual Global Digital bingo sites can be fast-tracked for a VIP membership at this UK bingo room.
What games are available?
- 52-ball Bingo Games
- 75-ball Bingo Games
- 90-ball Bingo Games
- Complimentary Bingo
- Jackpot Bingo
The “Slots” tab actually supports both slots and casino games. Some of the side-games included:
- Slingo – Slingo games (which contain elements of both slots and bingo games) include Monopoly Slingo, Britain’s Got Talent Slingo, Rainbow Riches Slingo and more.
- Slots – Major games include Cleopatra, Starburst, Dead or Alive, Stampede, Rainbow Riches and Zeus III. NetEnt, IGT, Barcrest, Pragmatic Play and others provide these slot games.
- Instant Wins – Players will find a rich selection of instant win games, include online scratch cards in this section.
How do you contact support?
Located in the upper right-hand corner of the lobby is a “Help” tab. From there, players can access customer support via these options:
- FAQ – A reasonably in-depth guide to gameplay
- Phone – Toll-free from the UK on 0808-238-9836, or toll-charged via an international +44 203 713 9046 number
- E-mail – Use the firstname.lastname@example.org address for general inquiries
The support team is reachable between 8am and 10pm to midnight most days. On Sundays, support ends at 5pm, and there is no support service available on Saturdays.
What sites are similar?
Sister sites include;
Our review summary
Ted Bingo has one of the best and largest welcome bonuses available to new bingo players, and is operated by a reputable company.
Whilst there isn’t any free bingo games available to new players before you deposit, with just £10 you will get the option of a guaranteed prize from either 40 free spins to a massive £700 in bingo bonus.