Sweet bingo gameplay awaits you if you choose to join Sugar Bingo. Founded in 2014, this experienced bingo portal is one of many running on Dragonfish bingo software and predominantly caters to UK bingo fans. The bingo room is affiliated with BeGambleAware, is eCOGRA certified and licensed out of the UK, too. Find out more in our review.
|Welcome Offer||Deposit £10 and get a £30 bonus|
|Best Deposit Options||PayPal and Debit Cards|
After registering as a new player at Sugar Bingo, you can claim the bingo site’s opening gambit. This consists of a £30 bonus, split between £20 on bingo and £20 on slots when you add £10.
The wagering requirements vary from offer to offer. The welcome bonus terms include:
- Slots Bonus – Anything won with the free spins is subject to a 50x playthrough rate and a £100 maximum win.
- Bingo Bonus – Winnings from bingo tickets are subject to 4x wagering requirements.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Players can deposit using payment options such as debit cards, PayPal and ApplePay. It is also possible to deposit over the phone. No fees are applied to deposits.
Withdrawals (as well as deposits) must be worth a minimum of £5. Expect transaction times ranging from 2-7 days following a 2-day pending and processing period. Again, no fees are applied, and withdrawals are not capped with any payment methods.
Bingo promotions above and beyond the usual include:
- Hourly Treats – Every hour, the bingo site gives away bonus coins. These coins can be used to play free bingo games. A maximum of 12 treats are given away per hour to funded players between 10 am and 10 pm daily.
- Mobile Bingo Bonus – Opt to play mobile bingo via the Sugar Bingo app, and you can claim further promos. Special offers include additional deposit bonuses.
- The Diamond Club – As with many of Sugar Bingo’s sister sites, the Diamond Club appears at this site. This loyalty bonus program can see players earn cashback, VIP gifts, cash bonus upgrades and other perks.
Bingo Games and Slots
There’s a range of bingo software is not as extensive as you might think. Even so, these are the games which are housed there including:
- 75-ball Bingo
- 90-ball Bingo
- Chat Bingo Games
- Free Bingo
- Jackpots Bingo
You will also find non-bingo games, including casino games such as online slots. This array of games includes:
- Casino Games – A small selection of traditional online casino games is supported, such as baccarat, blackjack and roulette.
- Slots – Video slot, progressive slot and mobile slot variants can be played, with games such as Neon Staxx, Foxin’ Wins, Rainbow Riches and Dead or Alive coming from renowned providers like NetEnt, NextGen Gaming, Barcrest and others.
- Instant Win Games – Expect to find a few instant titles, like online scratch cards at this domain, too
Help is available via the ‘contact us’ tab at the bottom of every page where the following options are available to you:
- Phone – 0808 238 9836 (UK, toll-free), +44 203 713 9046 (Outside UK, toll-charged), 0800 680 0638 (VIPs only)
- E-mail – General inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Other addresses are available for alternative questions, such as those concerning promotions or banking.
While not available around the clock, the support team can still be reached between 8 am and 10 pm to 1 am on most days. No support is available on Saturdays, though.
Similar sites operated by the same company include the following:
Sugar Bingo has over 5 years of experience behind it. It is affiliated with responsible gaming platforms and is eCOGRA certified. The casino is also regulated, audited and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. Sugar Bingo has a dedicated bingo app for mobile bingo users, but there is more to it than a mobile app.
The site is also home to some top bingo promos, has online gaming titles which come from top slot game providers, and carries huge jackpot prizes (over £400,000) which are paid out every month. All of this added together should leave players in no doubt that Sugar Bingo means business and is a respected, trusted, secure and fair place to play bingo online.